Community Post Office
The Haslewey Community Centre Post Office has been open since 2018, providing a valuable service to the community. Scroll down to find out more about our history and the services we offer.
- Our opening hours are 9am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
- For any enquiries, please contact Royal Mail customer service on 0345 774 0740.
- You can find us at Haslewey Community Centre, Lion Green, Haslemere, Surrey, GU27 1LD.
We now offer:
- Banking services for high street banks
- Send money abroad with MoneyGram International
- Cash withdrawals
- Cash and cheque deposit
- Post large parcels (up to 30kg) with Parcel Force Worldwide
- Bureau de change
- Pre loaded safe and secure
- $ US & Euros available
- Pre-order holiday money
With a combined age of 118 years, Haslewey Vice Chairman, Ken Griffiths and Hon. Treasurer, Simon Bowyer – aka The Blister Twins! – undertook the 10 mile challenge of The Great South Run. This was held in Portsmouth, on Sunday 22nd October 2017, to raise funds to kit out the new Haslewey Community Post Office with security and shop fitting requirements.
Situated just off Haslemere’s Lion Green, the eagerly awaited Haslewey Post Office opened in early January 2018 to huge acclaim. Enthusiastic local volunteers, bucket shakers and generous donors raised the target of £15,000 needed.
Get in Touch with the Haslewey Post Office
Follow us on Facebook to keep up to date with our events and services.